LarsLap Model D — with innovative self centering, easy-to-use clamping system
Ideal for globe, control and safety valves with flat or angled seats.
This machine is mounted to the valve body using a unique three segments, adjustable, self centering jaw chuck, allowing a quick and accurate set up whether in the workshop or on site. Available with electric or pneumatic drive, the Model DF/DG valve grinding machine system can be supplied as a standard kit or customized to suit your exact requirements.
● Suitable for valves with flat and angle seats ø 50 – 800mm (2” – 32”)
● Absolutely flat sealing surface
● Individually driven grinding heads
● Air drive unit as standard 6 – 7 bar
● Variable grinding speed on all drive units
● Fine adjustment of pressure for precise grinding of surface
● Self-adhesive grinding discs for quick attachment to the grinding heads
● Supplied with rough, medium and fine grinding discs
● Heavy duty carrying/storage case for the complete machine with all the necessary accessories
● Cone segments in different angles available
● Self-adhesive grinding discs 40 to 1000 grit are available
● Diamond grinding discs available