Designed for reworking sealing surfaces for valves and other components.
The complete model STM of the LarsLap equipment is provided for use on globe, gate, safety and control valves and gate valve wedges. One does not need an additional machine or accessory to work on each individual valve type.
However, any standard machine can be customized to meet the customer’s specific requirements. For example, one may start with a modified machine for globe valves and expand that model as the budget permits.
The machine is operated by a user friendly computerized touch screen with all necessary information like grinding speed or direction can be monitored.
- Suitable for Gate valves, Globe valves, Safety-valves, Swing check, discs and wedges. (Contact LarsLap for size information)
- 220V or 110V 1 phase
- Tilting driving heads gives flexibility and minimizes operator errors
- Tilt table available
- Rotation table available
- Variable grinding speed on drive units
- Self-adhesive grinding discs for quick attachment to the grinding heads/plates
- Supplied with rough, medium and fine grinding discs
- Workshop bench stand with internal tool storage available
- Machine will be supplied with all the necessary tools for operating the machine
- Self-adhesive grinding discs 40 to 1000 grit available
- Diamond grinding discs available