Ideal for globe, control and safety valves with flat or angled seats.
This machine is mounted to the valve body using a unique three segments, adjustable, self centering jaw chuck, allowing a quick and accurate set up whether in the workshop or on site. Available with electric or pneumatic drive, the Model DF/DG valve grinding machine system can be supplied as a standard kit or customized to suit your exact requirements.
- Suitable for valves with flat and angle seats ø 50 – 800mm (2” – 32”)
- Absolutely flat sealing surface
- Individually driven grinding heads
- Air drive unit as standard 6 – 7 bar
- Variable grinding speed on all drive units
- Fine adjustment of pressure for precise grinding of surface
- Self-adhesive grinding discs for quick attachment to the grinding heads
- Supplied with rough, medium and fine grinding discs
- Heavy duty carrying/storage case for the complete machine with all the necessary accessories
- Cone segments in different angles available
- Self-adhesive grinding discs 40 to 1000 grit are available
- Diamond grinding discs available
Model D base unit comes in two sizes.
- Internal diameter A: 40–300 mm
- External diameter D: 80–357 mm
- Maximum depth C: 500 mm
- Internal diameter A: 140–861 mm
- External diameter D: 150–871 mm
- Maximum depth C: 1000 mm
Carrying case: 950 x 520 x 370 mm (38″ x 21″ x 15″)
Total weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)